Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day Six- Roids

Thursday-sitting at the computer- arranging the piles of stuff I need to do.

  1. Pay bills
  2. Answer some cards and letters
  3. Answer some emails from former work mates
  4. Switch over my 401k
  5. Consider whether the legal firm that is soliciting me to represent me to the SS disability office is legit. The long-term disability company brought them forth, and claims to take their compensation from the insurance companies portion...
  6. Set up a cell phone service for Denise.
  7. Wash the mustang
  8. Spend some time reading and praying -A favorite daily activity of mine

    Still no word from The St James concerning the trial... or schedule for a Bone Marrow Transplant... I am feeling pretty good- a bit itchy...but nothing some bag balm won’t cure... My granddaughters are here-playing outside. When they come in- due to heat, I will turn on the National Geographic Kids Channel... yesterday we sat through a wonderful travel feature on Ireland...

    Poppa’s Boot Camp...

    God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment