Thursday, October 22, 2009

Timing is everything...


Just got back to Florida- Denise and my granddaughter, Neese picked me up... and on the drive home from the airport, I get a call from Dr. Pohar's office (OSU James Retreat Urologist), scheduling me for surgery on Monday... in Columbus. I get back on Tuesday. aghhhh.

I went to register for this chemo trial at OSU on June 28th, put everything on hold waiting for the call... got the call October 6th, accepted into the program October 13th. I saw my local Urologist at Moffitt in Tampa back in August- scheduled my procedure for October 15th, which I had to cancel for the chemo trial... Dr. Pohar I saw on Tuesday- and he had pulled some strings to get me in next Monday... I did not expect to hear from him until tomorrow... and thought it might be several weeks before we were a go...

Amber, Dr. Pohar's assistant is working to reschedule- again.

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment