Tuesday, October 20, 2009

68 degrees and sunny


The weather is beautiful in Columbus today. I have the patio door and windows open and just returned from a 3 mile walk to pick up the newspaper. It is 82 degrees back home- so things there are finally cooling off and becoming tolerable.

I go in for day eight of the Cal 101 trial tomorrow--- so far no problems. I have tried stopping the Provigil (speed) to see if my energy is coming back...I know I am impatient- but the walk probably helped as well- got the old endorphins going. I hate taking unnecessary medications.

I saw the Urologist today, Dr. Pohar...he will be scheduling the Transurethral resection sometime in the next month or so- here in Ohio, so on Thursday I am flying back to Florida for a few days...I have been gone now two weeks today- so it will be nice to be home again.

Guess I need to start thinking of things I need to bring back from Florida to Columbus...and do some laundry...

God Bless,

2 comments:

  1. We are so glad to hear that everything is going well with the treatment. I know you are anxious to get your energy back. Tom and I hope the results of this trial are even better than expected. God bless, Nancy and Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad to read that things are going well for you. and you so deserve it!

    ReplyDelete