Friday, December 19, 2014

Time on my hands


I have resisted resuming my blog for a couple reasons…. I have no identified mission or message. Many of people write blogs concerning their illnesses, one of my CLL colleague helps many people by clearing some misconceptions, interviewing national CLL experts- his blog has a meaning- a mission. A few years ago I wrote a series of entries concerning my dysfunctional childhood. Unfortunately I offended my sister by the portrayal of my mother.  In deference to her, I deleted the entries

I was also afraid of what I might write.  Being truthful about my illness- my rapid decline in the last six months- it’s hard to keep up a sunny front each day. Or expressing my strong opinions I have concerning the actions and behavior of some family members might seem extremely judgmental- they are. However, I decided that the purpose of resuming this self serving blog is to leave behind my voice-I am ill, I have no idea how long I will be here- but I would like to leave a sense of who I am behind. The title should excuse me from serious endeavors- Rambling by Randy:   Not deep thoughts, or biblical wisdom, just rambling- thoughts and attitudes I might be experiencing now- today.  I have the time.  The objective will be to be truthful and prepare for not all to like what I have to say.

Hang on…

No comments:

Post a Comment