Thursday, September 24, 2009

No news is good news?

Thought I would check in. Not much going on--- had my leg blow up and erupt just before my sister Linda and her husband came to visit... Prior to that, all was pretty good. As I stated in my last post, I was thinking about doing some light car maintenance... The swelling is going back down, so maybe this weekend. My cars are filthy and they could use an oil change. I can’t remember the last time I actually changed the oil myself... Speedy Lubes are so inexpensive. It is still extremely hot here- currently 88 degrees with 89% humidity- so I would have to get any work done in the early AM. I like synthetic oils.

Linda and Jim are back home, Denise has gone to Vermont to visit her mother- and our son and granddaughter...so the dogs and me are batching it.

I received an email from Dr. Byrd yesterday; he said the Cal 101 has been worked out... I guess we are somewhat moving forward. I have not heard from the coordinator yet. I have another transurethral resection (bladder surgery) scheduled for October; at Moffit- the tumors are still superficial- but again, a nuisance. I am not sure if that will get in the way of the Cal treatment.

Politics is still driving me crazy... health care issues are wild. No one seems to get the fact that most of us want change but we would like it to be a thoughtful process- not a slam dunk, no time to read it we got the votes so hell with you process.

Anyway... prayer and hope for a sane solution to the many issues facing us...

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Wow Randy I am just catching up here.So sorry about the skin eruptions.Hope everything is going better since they spewed out.

    Glad to hear your treatment is a go.Sure pray it helps you.Do take care!

    God Bless,
    Deb
    www.cllcfriends.com

    ReplyDelete