Friday, September 11, 2009

Doing all right!


I know some people check this blog out to see how I am doing... Still upright and on the green side of the grass. No fevers, fatigue is manageable- lymph nodes manageable... the skin issues seem to be calmed for the moment...knock on wood...all in all doing pretty well.

Guess my recent posts are a testament of my general well being... I am getting all worked up about the political hi jinks that seem to go unnoticed in the mainstream media...not focusing on the CLL thing.

I mean, ACORN, Rangel, Wilson, Obama, Health care... aghhhhh.

I have started listening to left wing radio as well... Randi Rhodes... along with Beck and Limbaugh... talk about going from one extreme to the other...trying to get a balance.

I sometimes wonder if they car pool in together...

Anyway- I am doing well- nothing from the Guru's at Ohio State yet...which is good.

Just sitting here making tin foil hats...

God Bless,

5 comments:

  1. Randy:

    I applaud your willingness to listen to left-wing radio. I also try to keep a balance to my left-leaning brain, and when time allows will watch/listen to people like Joe Scarborough, George Will, even Pat Buchanan. I regard them as honest defenders of conservatism. Might I suggest that you try Rachel Maddow on MSNBC? Hers is the "thinking person's voice" on the left. I don't like the nut cases on either side.

    Speaking of sides, we may take different sides in politics, but we agree on one thing: We should stay on the green side of the grass!

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. David,

    Thanks for the recommendation. I do flip on Rachel she is on the same time as Sean Hannity- DVR is a wonderful thing- I avoid commercials and see both sides.

    I might suggest Peggy Noonan's Wall Street Journal columns as well...she has a softer approach to conservatism.

    I think Randi Rhodes and I have broken up--- my blood pressure can not handle her view... I am believing some of these people are like the WWF.

    I will continue with Rachel and occasionally- for sport- Keith Oberman. I also get the Huffington Post emails- to balance my conservative blogs.

    Hope you are feeling well... over on the left.

    Still doing well on the “right” side here.

    God Bless,

    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Randy, I'm glad you're doing well! I think of myself as conservative, but every time I've taken one of those online tests, I am right down the middle moderate. I tested 50% compatible with John McCain and 50% compatible with Hillary Clinton. And I don't like Hillary Clinton. I laugh every time I think about that. I guess I don't really even know who I am. ; ) Let's all keep on the green side! I'm for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find myself somewhat on the left of Mr. McCain...

    Hope John is feeling better.

    God Bless,

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you're doing well, Randy! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete