Friday, May 14, 2010

Filler Post




I see that some people have thumbnails of the blogs they follow- so I wanted to change the image of my blog, so as not to have an offensive thumbnail appear on someones page... The quick flash might leave someone to suggest they are sympathetic to the communist manifesto...

Nothing to report- went to the Doctor yesterday- Moffitt, and after a fifty five minute wait... spent 15 with a PA. Still feeling well... I suggested that I would see them in three months...and continue with my IVIG there. That feeds the "pig", $10,000 a month to keep me on their roster. I want to keep them in the loop, should I ever need hospitalization- they are much better than the local Hospital- but Ohio State is still calling the shots. I would gladly walk away from Moffitt, but instead have come to an unofficial understanding with them... I considered doing the IVIG in Ohio, buit I have worked them into an every other month schedule...and this monthly treatment is a supposed boost to my immune system, and pretty foolproof... open the bottle- inject and ignore.

So with lowered expectations, Moffitt has become my path of least likely resistance. Maybe that can be their new advertising campaign.

"Moffitt Cancer Center"
we ain't that great, but we will do in a pinch..."


Guess getting out of the advertising bizz was a good thing...

Now, got to get outside...I suggest you all do the same...

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment