Saturday, April 10, 2010

Out to Lunch-Gone Fishing...whatever...


I have been absent from the electronic scene...at least not as "present" as I have been in the past.

Not blogging as much, ranting and raving about the economy...the officials. Somehow the world has continued on without my anxiety. I do not condone sticking one's head in the sand. But sometimes enough is truly enough.

I have not been lurking in the leukemia forums, looking for new symptoms to indicate my demise. I do check the progress of my friends...and pray accordingly.

But the funny thing is that if you look hard enough, you will find the "signs" and symptoms you want to avoid.

Self fulfilling prophecy. Hmmmm.

Quite frankly, I am doing well... no real challenges, enjoying life, increased energy. I guess living life has made me too busy to dwell on line. Sort of reminds me of when I was a 23 year old, when I first came to Tampa...my family worried (somewhat)because I rarely called home...but my rationale was that I busy enjoying myself- I might not call as much as if I was miserable down here...

Trying to remember what the goal is... to live well.

Cockeyed, maybe selfish rationale- but I stick by it...

All is well, Life is good.

God Bless,

No comments:

Post a Comment