Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Electronic Holiday


I have been absent for awhile... Taking an electronic holiday. Thinking---focusing on what I want to happen, what I am thankful for...getting older, good health, abundance, good friends... family, how fortunate I am. I am focusing on being calmer... not focusing on CLL, or even crazy politicians.

I am avoiding the negatives...I do check the forums once a day. Take a light stroll through Facebook, and file my automatic CLL emails for later review. I have also switched channels from Fox and MSNBC, given Rush, Glenn, Laura and Sean a break... and began doing what my grandfather did on a regular basis- sat and reflected- focused on what he wanted to happen. Then he did it...

I am praying calmly- not in fear, anger, or desperation.

Thought I would let anyone know who might be interested. I am fine--better than fine. I am doing great. Top down, XM on...future so bright, I have to wear shades...

God Bless

3 comments:

  1. I wondered where you were. I'm so glad to hear you're better than fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post, Randy! I made a conscious decision this morning to break my routine of turning on the TV first thing (I always watch TODAY). Instead, I read from Romans and then read some from a website called Evidence for God. I smiled as I read your comments. Glad you are doing so well! = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to relax and enoy life

    ReplyDelete